Using Business Green Jobs is just like using a general search engine like Google. You can quick-search from the Workhound home page, as follows:
- Step 1.
- Type words into the box marked 'keywords' that describe the kind of job you are looking for, such as a job title, skill or company name.
- Step 2.
- Type into the box marked 'Location' the city, town or post code where you want to find a job.
- Step 3.
- Click the 'Search' button or hit Enter on your keyboard.
Jobs will be returned that match your keywords within 25 miles of the location you specify
To find jobs containing an exact phrase, put double quotation marks around the words.
For example, enter: "Ecological designer"
The search isn't case sensitive. It makes no difference whether you enter upper or lower case letters - e.g.
will give you the same results as "Sales Executive".
If your search returns a large number of jobs, there are several things you can do. Look at the text links in the left hand column within the 'Refine by' panel.
Click on those that fit what you are looking for, which will return a subset of your original search results.
- To exclude jobs containing certain keywords.
- Just type "-" before any terms you don't want.
- To Include jobs containing certain keywords.
- Just type "+" before any terms that must be included.
If you wish to perfrom a more complex search query, try the advanced search with any combination of the following options:-
- search with all of these words
- search with the exact phrase
- search with at least one of these words
- search with none of these words
- search within job title
- search within company name
- search location